- This event has passed.
BUSINESS FINANCE 1: UNDERSTANDING FINANCIALS
January 11, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
How to Read Financial Statements
Financial statements may not get the pulse racing, but they provide essential information used to analyze and answer valuable questions relating to your business.
They tell the story of your business and can sometimes predict your future fortunes. Join Bill Erichson, Pacific Training Innovations as he teaches you how to understand the story hidden behind the numbers. You’ll learn how to decipher balance sheets and income statements, while understanding how to make your earnings work for your business.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to read balance sheets
- How to interpret income statements
- Understand how to make earnings work for your business
- Identifying the differences between market and book value
- What is amortization and capital cost allowance
- The distinction between income and cash flow
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you in advance.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.