- This event has passed.
BUSINESS MAPPING: DEVELOPING A SMART BUSINESS MODEL
October 21, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Mastering the Business Model Canvas
Struggling with the complexities of a business plan? Business mapping helps to deconstruct the formal elements of a business plan, simplifying a lot of the information into bite-sized pieces. It covers the same aspects as a more traditional business plan, without going into as much granular detail.
Join John Baxter, Small Business BC as he provides you with a lean start-up canvas for developing a new business that segments your potential enterprise into nine easy to understand chunks.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Learn how to evaluate your business idea
- Understand the key areas of a successful business model
- Discuss your business viability through practical workshopping
- How to map your business out on a worksheet
- Clarify types of business structures and requirements
- The different financing options available for your new venture
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.