- This event has passed.
Business Mapping: Developing a Smart Business Model
January 25 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Presented by Small Business BC
Mastering the Business Model Canvas
Struggling with the complexities of a business plan? Business mapping helps to deconstruct the formal elements of a business plan, simplifying a lot of the information into bite-sized pieces. It covers the same aspects as a more traditional business plan, without going into as much granular detail.
Join John Baxter, Small Business BC as he provides you with a lean start-up canvas for developing a new business that segments your potential enterprise into nine easy to understand chunks.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to evaluate your business idea
- Understand the key areas of a successful business model
- Discuss your business viability through practical workshopping
- How to map your business out on a worksheet
- Clarify types of business structures and requirements
- The different financing options available for your new venture
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you in advance.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.