- This event has passed.
Business Mapping: Developing A Smart Business Model
May 10, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
The truth is, not every entrepreneur needs a full business plan. Business mapping is an alternative to the more in-depth business planning process, but still leaves you with a strategic plan to help direct your business. Designing a business map can sometimes be enough for you to decide if your business venture is worth pursuing. Attend this introductory seminar which focuses strategies to plan, key areas of a successful businesses and financing options.
- Learn to evaluate your business idea
- Understand the key areas of a successful business model
- Discuss and receive worksheets to help you determine business viability
- Clarify types of business structures and requirements
- Learn about financing options for your new venture
Presented By: Bridget Field, Small Business BC