- This event has passed.
Business Viability 1: The Break Even Analysis (please note: online access today only)
September 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Many entrepreneurs launch businesses based solely based on the idea alone. Successful businesses are profitable, or have the potential for profit. Come join Bill Erichson to learn how to identify the costs to start and operate your business for the first year… and then calculate the starting capital and annual sales required to break even.
- Discover the three kinds of start-up costs.
- Determine your start-up requirements.
- Identify your overhead costs.
- Understand mark-up, margin and cost of goods – your variable costs.
- The break-even…the first goal of any business.
Whether for a starting business, or for a new and expansion stage for an existing business, book this seminar today and find out how to determine the financial viability of your business.
Presented By: Bill Erichson of Pacific Training Innovations.