BUSINESS VIABILITY 1: THE BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Understanding Costs, Revenue and Profit
No matter how good your idea for a product or service is, it doesn’t automatically translate into a successful business. Avoid the pitfalls of launching your business based solely on your idea. Join Bill Erichson, Pacific Training Innovations for Business Viability 1 and learn how to identify the costs to start and operate your business for the first year.
You’ll calculate the starting capital and annual sales required to break even, as well as the three kinds of start-up costs you’ll likely face.
Whether you’re starting, or considering expanding your existing business, book this seminar today and find out how to determine the financial viability of your business.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Discover the kind of costs associated with start-ups
- What are the requirements for a start-up
- Identify your overhead costs
- Understand mark-up, margin and cost of goods – your variable costs
- What your break-even point looks like
- Finding out who your customer is