- This event has passed.
BUSINESS VIABILITY 2: THE CASH FLOW FORECAST
March 23, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Avoiding Cash Flow Pitfalls
The financial health of your business ultimately depends on your cash flow – even if you’re already turning a profit. Keeping your cash flow positive is one of the best ways to improve the financial health of your business and ensure you continue to grow.
Join Bill Erichson, Pacific Training Innovations, as he details how to stay on top of your business cash flow. You’ll learn the three factors that determine how cash enters your business, as well as how to forecast your monthly cash out flows.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The three factors that determine how cash enters your business each month
- How to forecast your monthly outgoings
- Understanding cash flow calculations
- The real causes of cash flow problems
- Doing ‘what if’ calculations to plan for success
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.