- This event has passed.
Creating Engaging Video Content Using Your Phone
March 14 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
How to Reach Customers with Simple Videos From Your Phone
If marketing has taught us anything in recent years it’s that customers love video content. Many business owners think it’s expensive and time-consuming to create this content but this is no longer the case. Thanks to the humble smartphone, professional-looking videos can be made quickly and easily.
In the era of physical distancing, now is the perfect time for business owners to become comfortable with producing their own video content. All that’s needed is a smartphone and a good idea. Join us for this fun and informative webinar and learn how to produce videos you can use immediately to tell your stories during the pandemic or build a library of videos you can draw from in the future as you populate your content calendar.
What Will I Learn?
- How to build trust by connecting with your audience through video
- Tailor your content strategy towards the social media platforms your audience is attracted to
- Techniques to get started with just a smartphone
- Tips on writing scripts for clarity and persuasion
- The most cost-effective video editing apps for small businesses
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you in advance.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.