- This event has passed.
CYBERSECURITY AND PRIVACY: PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
September 30, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
How to Defend Against Cyberthreats and Privacy Breaches
2020 is set to become a record-breaking year for cybercrime. With more of us conducting business from home, hackers have turned their attention to this perceived “soft target,” leaving many small businesses vulnerable to privacy leaks. Is your business prepared to handle this increased threat?
Whether you’re increasing your online presence to reach more customers, or dealing with the logistics of a remote team, this package of two webinars will help you prevent cybersecurity and privacy issues before they occur. Our expert speakers will cover everything from cyberattacks, to privacy law, best practices in data protection, and ways to safeguard the business you’ve worked so hard to build.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Common cyber attacks and ways to defend against them
- Strategies and tools to mitigate the risk of a data breach
- Business risks, costs, and benefits associated with privacy decisions
- Practical ways you can protect your business and customers
- An overview of Canadian privacy laws
- Privacy laws specific to British Columbia