- This event has passed.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: KEY TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
April 29 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Understanding the Money Side of Business
Looking to build your understanding of financial management? Join us for this fascinating webinar that will equip you with the tools and techniques you need to understand your business numbers.
Presented by the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia, this session covers budget creation and monitoring, cashflow management, product/division/customer analysis, planning/forecasting and trend analysis.
You’ll leave equipped to evaluate your business and make data-driven financial decisions.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand financial management tools, techniques and reports to evaluate business
- How to create and use a budget
- How to determine your most profitable products and customers
- Determine where your business is heading with planning, forecasting and trend analysis
- Make informed financial decisions for your business