- This event has passed.
FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
October 22, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Bookkeeping and Business Records Explained
Starting a business can be a lot like starting a family. Nurture it, put in the time and it can be one of the most rewarding things a person can do. Your first year in business represents the perfect time to nail down your financials and grow strong. Start with our Financial Planning for Small Business seminar.
Establishing your financial records and bookkeeping system early on is a good habit that will continue to help you grow during the life of your business. Join Rinette Lagace, NET Bookkeeping as she helps you understand how to establish the right business strategy for your company.
You’ll learn about setting up a separate business bank account, putting together a filing system, and the most efficient ways to invoice your clients.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The different types of financial statements your company will need
- What a balance sheet is
- The difference between an income and cash flow statement
- How your daily business transactions affect your financial statements
- Review CRA’s requirements for record keeping
- Different types of bookkeeping systems
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you