- This event has passed.
FINDING AND BIDDING ON OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
November 12, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Navigating the Government of Canada Procurement Website
Did you know – The Government of Canada purchases between $20-$25 billion of goods, services, and construction each year. Many of the suppliers of these goods are small businesses. Finding and Bidding on Opportunities with the Federal Government can provide a fantastic way to grow your revenue.
Get an overview of buyandsell.gc.ca, which offers access to all the Government of Canada’s tenders and other related procurement information. You’ll receive guidance on the Request for Proposal (RFP) process and general information on the government bidding and evaluation process.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to search for government tenders and contract history
- Keeping track of opportunities on buyandsell.gc.ca
- Standing offers and supply arrangements with the federal government
- Guidance on the Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Understanding the different types of opportunities available
- The bid evaluation and submission process