- This event has passed.
Get Ready For Farmers, Pop-Up, and Craft Markets
June 26, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Farmers markets, craft markets and pop-up markets have become a staple in many communities. More and more consumers want to support unique, locally-based products and vendors. Have you tried your hand at being a vendor? Do you want to start selling at a community-based market?
This panel-format seminar brings together organizers and experienced vendors from a range of community-based markets to share proven ideas and successful ways of “working the event.”
This seminar will help you:
- bring your idea further to becoming “market ready”
- identify the kinds of markets best suited for your goods
- become aware of costs, rules and regulations for your type of product
- navigate the (juried) application process to becoming a vendor
- understand what successful vendors do in terms of packaging, selling in person, identifying audiences and how to “keep things fresh”
Facilitated By: Tamara Komuniecki (Delish General Store), alongside a panel of industry insiders from various farmers, pop-up, and craft markets.