- This event has passed.
Government Funding For International Growth
October 22, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Discover Provincial and Federal Options for Export-Related Funding
If you are looking to expand your sales outside of Canada, there are government programs available to help you. This seminar will explore cost-shared programs for attending trade events, establishing new research and development collaborations with foreign partners, and conducting market research to find new international customers for your products or services.
This two-part seminar features speakers from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, B.C. Ministry of Agriculture, and Global Affairs Canada Trade Commissioner Service.
• Part I: 9:00 am – 10:30 am: Agrifood-focused funding (AgriAssurance, B.C. Agrifood & Seafood Market Development Program, Canada Pavilion Program, CanExport Agriculture)
• Part II: 10:45 am – 11:30 am: General funding (excluding agrifood) (CanExport, CanExport Innovation)
- Learn about the provincial and federal options for export-related funding, including the newly expanded CanExport Program
- Understand who can apply and what type of activities are eligible
- Identify and access funding to participate in key trade shows around the world, including Canada’s seven flagship Canada Pavilion shows
- Become familiar with the application forms and processes for funding
Presented by Allison Boulton, Program Manager, Export Navigator with guest speakers from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, B.C. Ministry of Agriculture, and Global Affairs Canada Trade Commissioner Service.