- This event has passed.
How Much is Your Business Worth?
June 29, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
How to Value a Business
As small business owners approach retirement, or adjust to the realities of COVID-19, many are contemplating selling their businesses. As Warren Buffet once said, “Price is what you pay: Value is what you get.” In this seminar you’ll learn how businesses are valued, how buyers think, and practical tips for maximizing value.
Join Ernest Bednarz Chartered Business Valuator, and learn the basic principles of business valuation, which methods to use and how to apply them. Knowing how much a business is worth is key to successfully selling a business or buying one. Even if you’re not yet ready to sell it’s never to early to plan for it as strategies to increase the value of your business can take time to put in place.
What Will I Learn?
- Basic valuation principles and ways to increase the value of your business
- Understand what buyers are looking for and how value is perceived
- Two key valuation methods
- What to expect in the process of selling your business
- Tips for standing out when selling your business
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you in advance.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.