- This event has passed.
How to Improve Cash Flow and Manage Debt
July 7, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Financing Options for Small Businesses in BC
The first time a small business takes on debt is a stressful milestone for many entrepreneurs. Even though business loans are increasingly common, and even expected, for small businesses, that four-letter word is one that causes a lot of dread. It’s important to note this feeling is completely normal. After all, planning is hard when it feels like debt is holding you back. Luckily, there are proven ways to improve your cash flow, manage debt and continue achieving organic growth.
Join Coast Capital’s Chris Moscatello for this webinar and learn more about how you can improve your business’ cash flow. You’ll discover how to identify the right financing options for your business, why financial statements are so important when talking to lenders, and what factors go into building a balanced monthly budget. We’ll also examine the merchant service options available in BC, and how choosing the right solution can help reduce your costs.
What Will I Learn?
- How to obtain financing for your business and why financial statements matter
- Understanding financial statements such as account payables and receivables
- How to better align your payables and receivables
- The real causes of cash flow problems
- How to build a contingency fund
- How to build a balanced monthly budget
- How to optimize your merchant services
Webinars are delivered online via Zoom. All webinar participants will receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session. For instructions on how to optimize your Zoom setup, click here.