- This event has passed.
How to Run a Successful Food and Beverage Business
June 23, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Solutions for Great Restaurant Service this Summer
Hospitality businesses across BC are getting ready for a busy summer season. Warmer weather means a return to patio season, and with COVID-19 restrictions lifting, many consumers are taking their first steps back into restaurants and bars. If you’re a restaurant or bar owner, are you taking the necessary steps to serve these customers efficiently?
Fortunately, there are proven strategies and tools to help restaurants enjoy a successful summer season. Whether it’s streamlining your business, improving your point-of-sale processes, or nailing your takeout options, now is the time to secure the small wins that will fuel your success.
Join an expert from Moneris for this fast-paced webinar and learn more about the solutions that will help serve you and your guests this summer.
What Will I Learn?
- Overview of expected restaurant spending trends for summer
- Understand what an omnichannel experience means for you and your customers
- How to optimize upsell suggestions with online ordering
- How to implement delivery service integrations
- Identify tools to streamline restaurant management processes
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you two hours in advance.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.