- This event has passed.
Market Research 1: Find Data That Works For You
May 3, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 5:30 pmFree
Secondary market research can help you make an informed decision about the viability of your business idea by tapping into already existing data. It‘s also key to analyzing your target market, competitors, and industry trends.
This will be an interactive and hands-on seminar, so bring your laptop or tablet and let our market research expert Mark Eversfield help you start researching your business idea.
This seminar will help you:
- Identify key resources of secondary data for your business
- Set up automated tools for a continuous feed of customized data
- Differentiate between quantitative and qualitative data
- Know what types of secondary data to look for
- How to create effective and productive search strings
- Discover how secondary data can inform key business decisions
Agenda in brief:
- Morning seminar
- Lunch break (food not provided)
- Afternoon hands-on workshop & database research time (optional for webinar attendees)
Things to bring:
- 802.11n wi-fi capable laptop or tablet
- credentials to access your local library’s online databases
- your enthusiasm to get started!
Presented By: Mark Eversfield, Market Research Expert at Small Business BC