- This event has passed.
Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups
November 2, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Presented by Small Business BC
Primary Market Research to Understand Your Customer
Primary market research helps to take the guesswork out of important business decisions. Harnessing tools like surveys and focus groups, it can tell you how much your clients will spend, what motivates them to buy, and a greater understanding of customer needs and pain points.
Join Mark Eversfield, as he teaches you effective tools for collecting primary market research.
- A laptop or tablet
- Credentials to access your local library’s online databases
- Enthusiasm to get started!
- As a bonus, purchase of this webinar includes a brief consultation with Mark Eversfield (appointment required) aimed at helping you make sense of your research findings.
What Will I Learn?
- The difference between quantitative and qualitative data
- How to determine your business viability
- Uncover successful methods of collecting data
- Identify the key questions to ask when conducting Market Research
- Take away on-going information search and monitoring tactics
- Key tools for gathering information
Webinars are delivered online via Zoom. All webinar participants will receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.