- This event has passed.
Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups for Knowing Your Customer
January 31, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Do you want to know how much money your customers will spend? What motivates them to buy? How to attract more of your best clients? These answers, and more, can be discovered through primary market research.
Join Mark Eversfield, Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, to learn effective tools for collecting primary research. This seminar will help you understand how to begin conducting market research for your business.
- Learn the difference between quantitative and qualitative data
- Discover how to determine your business viability
- Uncover successful methods of collecting data
- Identify the key questions to ask when researching
- Take away on-going information search and monitoring tactics
- Learn key tools for gathering information