- This event has passed.
Marketing in a Digital World for Small Business
October 6, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Did you know that 84.5% of the world’s population are online? And 89% of those consumers shop online. In an era of instant gratification, your clients are looking for immediate information on your products and business, personalized to them and accessible wherever they are.
Attend this seminar and learn more about the new trends in digital marketing and your five essential tools for creating a great online presence.
- Find out the three keys to successful search engine optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Learn about the importance of mobile optimization and mobile local search
- Understand the importance of content and updating your website.
- Discover the five essential techniques for social media success
- Understand out how to track and measure results
- At the end of this seminar you will walk away with a deeper understanding of how to maximize the visibility of your online presence and how to make the most of the tools available to you.
Presented by: Alex Salama, Yellow Pages