- This event has passed.
Mental Health Tools and Resources for Small Business: Part 1
February 9 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Tips for Tackling Stress and Uncertainty in the Workplace
In recent years, the conversation around mental health has changed in a positive manner. Topics like stress, burnout and anxiety have become key issues for companies, with leaders needing to understand the mental health issues their staff are facing.
As a small business owner, you may not have dedicated HR resources to rely upon and you may feel ill-equipped to address these challenges. This is why Amenda Kumar from WorkSafeBC* is on hand to provide practical resources and tools you can apply at minimal cost.
Join us for this insightful webinar and gain an understanding of how you can tackle stress and uncertainty in the workplace. You’ll discover the warning signs to look out for in your team, along with constructive ways you can intervene in instances of stress, burnout, or mental illness in the workplace. You’ll leave equipped with the resources and know-how needed to identify and cope with mental health issues in your workplace.
What Will I Learn?
- Defining stress, burnout, and mental health / illness in the workplace context
- Identify key resources every small business leader needs
- Identify signs of stress or burnout in your team
- How to intervene, cope, and make work accommodations at little or no cost
- Identify strategies for building individual resilience
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you in advance.
All webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.
* Please note this webinar refers to WorkSafeBC