- This event has passed.
Negotiating Contracts: Get the Right Deal
September 8, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Negotiation Skills for Small Business
Contracts form the backbone of the business world. And, throughout your small business life, you’ll be faced with numerous client and supplier contracts. Understanding the common legal terms you’ll face, as well as the key strategies to employ, will help you in negotiating contracts for your small business.
Join Brian Rudy, Synergy Business Lawyers and learn strategic contract negotiation methods and the key terms in contract law to understand.
Types of contracts covered include:
- Partnership Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Supplier Contracts
- Security Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Commercial Lease Contracts (and more!)
What Will I Learn?
- The different negotiation strategies
- How to understand the objective criteria for your negotiations
- Discover the complex negotiation timeline
- The appropriate contract considerations for small business
- Key contractual terms
- How to identify which strategy to employ
This webinar will take place via Adobe Connect. Instructions to join our Adobe Connect meeting will be sent to you in advance.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.