- This event has passed.
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT FOR SMALL BUSINESS
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
How to Run a Business Effectively
Running a small business can sometimes seem like putting together a piece of furniture. You’ve got lots of little parts that slot together to make the whole but how can you build it without a set of instructions? Operations Management can provide the necessary direction.
Join us for this seminar and explore how you can determine who does what, where, when, how and most importantly – why?
You’ll learn how to plan, set up and manage your small business operations, what the operations cycle is, and how to implement activity-based budgeting.
Presented by Laura Aveledo, Small Business BC.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to plan, set up and manage your small business operations
- How to set goals and targets within your team
- Understanding the operations cycle
- Implementing activity based on budgeting
- Understanding the value chain and its importance
- Bringing it all together into a workable plan