- This event has passed.
Pricing Strategies for Small Business
October 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Using Different Strategies to Help Meet Your Business Goals
Ready to launch your product but unsure how to properly price it?
Pricing isn’t just about picking numbers for your goods and services. It’s about making smart choices that work for your unique situation. In challenging economic conditions, it’s never been more important to be thoughtful in your pricing strategies.
In this informative and fast-paced session, Zahra Baghdadi CPA, a business strategist and finance professional of over 16 years, will help you understand the relationship between pricing and sustainable growth. You’ll discover key tips for driving profitability through pricing, optimizing pricing structure, and developing a strategic mindset to confidently set and adjust your prices.
What Will I Learn?
- How to align your pricing with your business goals and maximize profitability
- Pricing strategies, such as value-based pricing, cost-plus pricing, and dynamic pricing
- How to navigate economic challenges like inflation and market volatility by adjusting your pricing strategies
- Common pricing misconceptions and pitfalls
This session is delivered online via Zoom.
A few tips to note:
- You will receive the Zoom link for the webinar before the start time.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.