- This event has passed.
PRICING STRATEGIES: PRICING AND COSTING YOUR PRODUCT
June 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
How to Price a Product for Success
Whatever business you are in, your pricing strategy is one of the most important decisions you will face. Setting a price that is too high, or too low, will – at best – stifle your business’ growth prospects. At worst, it could seriously damage your sales and cash flow.
Mixing a marketing and financial focus, our pricing strategies seminar will get to the heart of how pricing plays an important part of your strategy for business success.
Join Bill Erichson, Pacific Training Innovations, as he challenges your assumptions about pricing, costing and how they fit into the bigger picture of your business. Whether you’re a start-up, or building growth and resiliency, expanding your knowledge of pricing and costing is a worthwhile investment of your time.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand the four C’s of pricing: Costs, Constraints, Customers and Competition
- The underlying role price plays on customer buying behaviour
- What are your fixed costs and variable costs
- What is total absorption costing
- How to use pricing as a comparative
- Pricing for sales vs. pricing for profits
- When is the right time to review your prices?