- This event has passed.
Rock Your Side Hustle and Keep Your Day Job
February 18 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
How to Run a Side Business
Thinking of starting your own side hustle? It’s an exciting decision but it isn’t easy; especially if it’s your first time! And, while you might have an amazing idea, you don’t feel quite ready to quit your day job and go all in. Don’t worry, you’re not alone in feeling this way! Many entrepreneurs run side businesses while keeping their full-time jobs and there are proven ways to do so.
In this seminar, you’ll discover what you need to know to start a side hustle while keeping your 9 to 5, how to manage your time and finances, and when to transition into a full-time business owner.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Why “The Leap” isn’t as straightforward as you think
- Reasons to keep your day job while starting a business
- 10 tips on how start and run your business and manage your day job at the same time
- How to transition from side business to full time successfully
- What to expect in your first year as a full time business owner
ACCESSIBILITY MONTH @ SMALL BUSINESS BC
This seminar/webinar is part of Accessibility Month at Small Business BC, during January 2020, featuring over 20 seminars, all with in-person ASL interpretation. All seminars are available at Small Business BC in Vancouver, or by webinar province-wide, in partnership with the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises.