- This event has passed.
SALES STRATEGIES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
January 17, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Whether you have a product or a service, if you’re in business, you’re in sales! This seminar will help you understand how sales cycles affect your business, where to find business and the importance of customer relationships.
- Understanding the sales cycle
- Developing sales channels
- Sales relationships or methods (Consultative, transactional, and relationship selling, strategic alliances etc.)
- Prospecting and overcoming objections
- Closing strategies and the importance of customer relationship management (follow up)
Presented By: Cathy Kuzel, Business Development Strategist and Coach