- This event has passed.
Sales Strategies For Small Business
January 14, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
How to Increase Sales
How important are sales strategies for small business? Well, finding new customers to buy your product or service is central to the sales process. If you do, your business will grow, and you’ll reap the rewards. So, how do you find them?
Join Cathy Kuzel, Business Development Strategist and Coach and learn how the sales cycle affects your business, where to find new business and the importance of building lasting customer relationships.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understanding the sales cycle
- How to develop sales channels
- Managing sales relationships
- Methods of selling (Consultative, transactional, relationship selling, strategic alliances etc.)
- Prospecting and overcoming objections
- Closing strategies and the importance of relationship management