- This event has passed.
START SMART 2: KEY CONSIDERATIONS OF STARTING A BUSINESS
May 19, 2021 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pmFree
From PST to Protecting Your Business
The business start-up phase is an exciting time full of opportunity and big decisions. Don’t let your potential business be derailed by taking unnecessary risks. Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business highlights the ways you can protect your business, your employees and yourself from harm.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Employment standards including bonding, employees and running a small business
- Discover ways to protect your business
- How to handle Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Protecting your intellectual property and not infringing on others
- How trademarks, patents and designs work