- This event has passed.
Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business
July 20, 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pmFree
From PST to Protecting Your Business
The business start-up phase is an exciting time full of opportunity and big decisions. Don’t let your potential business be derailed by taking unnecessary risks. Start Smart 2: Key Considerations of Starting a Business highlights the ways you can protect your business, your employees and yourself from harm.
What Will I Learn?
- Employment standards including bonding, employees and running a small business
- Discover ways to protect your business
- How to handle Provincial Sales Tax (PST)
- Protecting your intellectual property and not infringing on others
- How trademarks, patents and designs work
Webinars are delivered online via Zoom. All webinar participants will receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session. For instructions on how to optimize your Zoom setup, click here.