- This event has passed.
SUPPLYING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TO THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
January 14 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Provide Services to the Federal Government
The Government of Canada is one of the largest purchasers of goods and services in the country. Each year, the federal government spends up to $25 billion on goods, services, and construction.
This seminar will help you understand more about how the Government of Canada purchases professional services and the use of standing offers and supply arrangements. We will cover how to register your business in the Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) as well as how to find and bid on professional services opportunities. Become familiar with the procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for purchasing professional services such as:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS)
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS)
- Learning Services
- Translation and Interpretation Services
- Temporary Help Services
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Become familiar with the Buyandsell.gc.ca website
- Search for tenders, contract history and standing offers and supply arrangements
- Keeping track of opportunities
- Use the website to follow opportunities
- Understanding the role of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- The essentials to get started in the contracting process