- This event has passed.
Supplying Professional Services To The Government of Canada
June 18 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Are you interested in providing professional services to the Government of Canada?
This seminar will help you understand more about how the Government of Canada purchases professional services and the use of standing offers and supply arrangements. We will cover how to register your business in the Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) as well as how to find and bid on professional services opportunities.
This seminar will help you:
- Become familiar with the Buyandsell.gc.ca website
- Search for tenders, contract history and standing offers and supply arrangements
- Use the website to follow opportunities – Understand the different types of opportunities and the bid evaluation and submission process
What will I learn?
Become familiar with the procurement tools a Government of Canada buyer may use for purchasing professional services such as:
- Task and Solutions Professional Services (TSPS)
- Task and Solutions-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS/SBIPS)
- Learning Services
- Translation and Interpretation Services
- Temporary Help Services