- This event has passed.
Tax Planning for Small Businesses
November 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Maximizing your deductions and limit liabilities
Join us and learn the top five missed deductions by small business owners. We will review tips and tricks for record-keeping and see how good financial record-keeping practices can set you up for success. You’ll also hear the five key questions to ask prospective bookkeepers, accountants, and bankers to assess if there’s a good fit for a working relationship.
Whether you already have established tax planning relationships or are doing the pre-work to find out more, this webinar will help guide conversations and give you actionable steps to get you where you want to be.
What Will I Learn?
- Frequently missed business tax deductions
- Best practices for record keeping and tax planning
- How to evaluate prospective bookkeepers, accountants, and banks
- This session is delivered online via Zoom.
- Once registered, you will receive the Zoom link for the webinar before the start time.
- Missed the live session? No problem. All registrants will receive access to the recording for seven days after the live session.