- This event has passed.
TaxSense for Incorporating Your Business
December 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Tax Benefits from Incorporating
The act of incorporating your small business creates a legal entity that’s separate from its shareholders or members. In many situations it can lead to lower taxes for the business owner, thanks to a range of tax benefits only available to incorporated businesses.
Join a representative from Loren Nancke Chartered Professional Accountants and learn how a registered corporation can help separate you from your business, or partners, while optimizing tax benefits and efficiencies.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The different small business structures
- The advantages of incorporating
- The tax advantages of being a shareholder vs a director of a corporation
- The benefits of adding a holding company to your corporate structure
- How family trusts work
- Income deferring, medical trusts and the small business capital gains exemption