TaxSense for Incorporating Your Business
May 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Tax Benefits from Incorporating
The act of incorporating your small business creates a legal entity that’s separate from its shareholders or members. In many situations it can lead to lower taxes for the business owner, thanks to a range of tax benefits only available to incorporated businesses.
Join a representative from Loren Nancke Chartered Professional Accountants and learn how a registered corporation can help separate you from your business, or partners, while optimizing tax benefits and efficiencies.
What Will I Learn?
- The different small business structures
- The advantages of incorporating
- The tax advantages of being a shareholder vs a director of a corporation
- The benefits of adding a holding company to your corporate structure
- How family trusts work
- Income deferring, medical trusts and the small business capital gains exemption
This webinar will take place via Zoom. Instructions to join our Zoom meeting will be sent to you in advance.
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.