- This event has passed.
Transition Planning for Family Businesses
July 23, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
What would happen to your business if you suddenly needed to hand over the reins? Do you have a succession plan in place? Already thinking of passing on the baton but unsure of how or two whom?
This seminar will help you, as an owner of an incorporated family business, understand what you need to consider and do in order to plan the transition of your company.
What will I learn?
- Understand the potential risks and costs of ownership transition
- Key succession planning concepts and ways to gradually pass ownership and management
- Methods of ensuring business continuity, such as corporate governance structures
- Tools that will help you reduce and/or defer some of the costs of the transition process
- A decision-making matrix to help guide you