- This event has passed.
WEB PRESENCE 101 AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT DURING COVID-19
May 22, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
How to Set Up Your Online Marketing Channels
Your customers are on the web. Having a website and online presence strategy allows you to market your small business online. More than ever, your small business needs to be engaging with customers virtually.
In this workshop, you will get practical tips and tricks to use social media, email marketing, and Google My Business platforms to create meaningful engagement with your customers and community. We will also discuss the importance of online presence for your business success and what you need to know about getting started.
Join us to learn how you can continue to engage with your customers during these times, why it is more important than ever, and tips for how you can connect with your audience in an easy and engaging way.
This session will be hosted by Digital Main Street and will use Zoom (click to download Zoom in advance).
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- What is web presence and what platforms you can use to set up your website
- How to develop a Brand Guide
- How to create a content strategy for your website
- How to optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking (SEO)
- How your website can appear in local search directories such as Google My Business
- How to create a Buyer Persona
- The fundamentals of responsive web design
- How to create a social media strategy and increase engagement, including resources and advanced tools.
- Why email marketing can be a powerful and cost-effective way to grow your business.
- How to create an email marketing strategy, build a list, and upcycle your content
- How to serve your email list and send out engaging content
- How to use your Google My Business platform to get the most reach and rise above competitors in your field
- How to use Google My Business’ messaging platform
- Why you need to reply to all reviews, and how to handle negative ones