- This event has passed.
WRITING A BUSINESS PLAN
February 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Tips for Successful Business Plan Writing
Writing a business plan provides a roadmap to success for your business. It will outline your goals and the steps you will take to achieve them. This seminar will take a deep dive into the various aspects of a business plan and the key questions you need to address in each. You’ll identify the gaps in your plan and the areas you need to develop further. You’ll also find out about business plan reviewing and how it can take your start-up to the next phase.
Join Laura Aveledo, Small Business BC Business Planning Advisor, for this seminar where you will learn the key components of a business plan and leave with a framework for moving your ideas to the next level.
Don’t forget to download Small Business BC’s Business Plan Template to get started.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- What each section of a business plan should look like
- Identify the gaps in your plan
- The key questions you’ll need to address in your plan
- How to develop areas of your plan that need work
- The advantages of a business plan consultation
- The keys to conveying a cohesive and compelling business plan
Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.